Pets

1:25 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
This blog is dedicated to our many darling animals. We bought Chili our Cockerspaniel when we first came to Monterrey. Unfortunatly she doesnt live with us anymore. She moved to denmark with my grandparents when my parents had plans of moving back to Denmark.




Then I saved a mouse from a senior prank, and decided to keep it and bought him some friends. So these are Luis1, Luis2 and Wacha. Unfortunatly they all mysteriously passed away :(



I begged, begged, begged and begged my dad for this dog I fell in love with. My mom secretly took me to see her while my dad was on a buisness trip, and we bought her!!! Her name is Gucci and shes a Shih Tzu. We are currently planning on finding her a brother!!





We also have a black rabbit called Gizmo. I dont have any pictures of him at the moment, but Ill try to upload some asap.!!!



0 comments: