The Beginning

11:39 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
After seeing Janae and Bens very cute family blog, I got inspired to make my own blog dedicated to my relationship with luis which hopefully one day will develope into a family blog aswell.

Once upon a time a 14 year danish girl arrived to crazy busy Monterrey with her family in May 2002 after having spend all her childhood in tiny Denmark. That danish girl was me!!!



I went to high school at the American School Foundation of Monterrey. The summer just before my senior year my life was about to turn upside-down when I randomly met Luis Eduardo Arceo Tellez aka WACHA.
Luis who has spend all his life in Monterrey with his parents and his older brother and sister, was also about to enter his final year of highschool. I would often go pick him up near Cumbres, in my first red car after school or even skip the last class to go see him!! :)






These first photos are from 2005 when Luis and I met for the first time. We met durring Semana de La Sonrisa in March 2005 when Luis spotted me from across the room in what was once the nightclub Noctiz and got my email form a friend in common<3





So after long spanglish phonecalls and chats we were like **SPARKS* and we started seeing each other every single day from that on!! We were officially a couple since June 3rd 2005. Those were some exciting and mysterious summer nights neither of us will never ever forget!










Luis showered me with crazy gifts such as a three eyed doll, concert tickets and an orange cat!! We are not exactly an ordinary couple, but we sure are an extraordinary one.



0 comments: